Tuesday, May 10, 2016

(INSPIREd?) Apocrypha

I figured while I was analyzing the Bible, the Old Testament, and the New Testament with InSpire, I might as well do the Apocrypha too.  Although, technically, the "INSPIREd" pun doesn't work here, unfortunately. Oh well.

INSPIRE Analysis of the Apocrypha
First, I did just the Apocrypha by itself to see what it was about, and saw very similar things to the Old Testament, with the addition of some new people in the history of Israel. The Apocrypha really does serve to fill in the historical gap between the testaments.


INSPIRE Analysis of the Bible + Apocrypha
Next, I did the entire Bible, with the Apocrypha included (as it is intended). It does not really change the picture from what we saw with the Bible without the Apocrypha.

No comments:

Post a Comment